From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 15:51:34 -0400
Ok Fred.   If you plan on using a support to  hold up the
balun/feedline, figure about 90 feet for the long end of the antenna and
45 feet for the short end.  If you are lucky,   you will have an
existing  support at the right spot.    I didn't use any support for the
feedpoint, but many people do.

73, Steve KW3A