From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 01:12:57 -0500
I haven't experienced anybody being looked down upon on this list, if they
do what they can to be productive, respectful, and to represent the rest of
us well.
Rudeness, profanity, disrespectful attitudes, and poor spelling destroy the
credibility of the wimpy pittypot sitting miserable so-in-so.
For people who do everything they can to stack the deck in their favor,
being unemployed is a different matter.
As I said earlier, you couldn't pay me to employ a person with a potty
mouth, who has no social skills, and who has a chip on their shoulder as big
as a mountain.