From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2013 17:05:16 -0700

I don't understand how a discussion of the Kenwood TS990 ever got to a point
when one member figured that filthy language would help express his position
on something or other.  In my 62 years on earth, and 51 as a ham, my
experience is that foul language is used when the poster of the message
couldn't prove his position by logical argument, and being very frustrated,
began swearing because he knew his position was a loser.

BTW, there are plenty of good jobs for people that got educated in a field
that is growing.  I know many job seekers that had multiple job offers to
choose from.  Getting an education in a field that is no longer needed, is a
major loser, and you might as well go back to school and try again.

73

.

Alan R. Downing

Phoenix, AZ