Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 18:46:22 -0500
Greetings,  The best solution is to get the company that is doing so many
magazines digitally to make them all available as Pat suggested.  I am sure
that ARRL isn't going to consider dropping their contract with NLS for
putting it out on BARD.  We need to remember, and perhaps tell them too,
many blind people are computer users and could benefit from this move.  We
are no different than the rest of the population though, there are a certain
number of people who do not use computers and have no plans to do so.

We need to keep reminding them that we wish this sort of access to their
publications.  Occasionally you run into an individual that works with ARRL,
like any other organization, that doesn't understand the need. it is our job
to make sure they do understand it. The responses I have seen from directors
that have been contacted seem to understand the broad scope of the problem.
The more of us who remind them of this need, the more likely they are to
actually do something about it.

Bob kd0br