From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:38:25 -0700
Hello Butch, as I mentioned to you on the land line, I have decided to get a
990, but I still want to wait a few more months before spending the 8 grand.
I will also talk to Rob Sherwood and Ken Long, who are testing it in the
lab, and writing a comprehensive review on it. Have you checked the TX power
limit to see how close it holds to the desired power level?  The ability to
set a hard limit on output power is especially useful for those who run very
large amps, and don't want to exceed the 1500 watt legal limit..

Best 73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ