From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 21:42:32 -0700
Hi Everyone;

Can anyone tell me what the differences between the G3 and, the
G4? one!

Thanks & 73 De Anthony W2AJV
=20

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 5!

On Jul 9, 2013, at 10:57 PM, Ron Miller
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:=

 Hi Gary,
 I have this receiver and use it successfully.  Mine was
accidentally run ov=
er
 (barely clipped by a car's rear wheel) by the previous owner.  I
am
 interested in hearing your assessment of the radio's performance
 determine which problems are due to the previous abuse of the
radio and
 which are due to any design weaknesses.
=20
 73