From:
"Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 Jul 2013 12:47:51 -0400
I can attest to that.  The Handiham team is incredible and I am very
fortunate to have had Pat Tice's great training material.  Pat makes it easy
to understand and is always looking to improve the web site and the content.
This is a no brainer!
Jose - KK4JZX