From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 19:24:30 -0400
Last time I moved it was only a couple towns over and that's how I did it,
it still took my friend with his pickup truck and me 28 trips, if I brought
the rest of the stuff we'd never have done it in a weekend and it would have
been dangerous how over tired we were. In fact we missed the house
completely on the last trip as it was and my friend hit the speed bump
almost putting us through his truck roof, that was our wake up call that 1,
we were here, and 2, we better stop before being over tired got someone
hurt. Cross country, I only know a couple people who've done it personally
and both rented a truck or van they could leave at another branch of the
same place at the new place, put what they could in there, everything else
went on craigslist, yard sale, what ever it took and that's how the gas and
food money came to be for the trip.