From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 2013 03:36:34 -0400
about the only thing that i can not receive that I want to is ksl 1160 am which they took off I tunes. I really am upset that they took it off too, yet they seem to have about 1000 NPR feeds. i am told that it used to be audible here, but there is so much rash on m now thanks to the lovely ccc deregulation and sucking the unmentionable parts of queer channel and the like that am is largely useless. why does every podunk popsicle stand need an am station just to spew the same gutter slime as the next little station. it use to be that there were regional stations and clear channel stations that could be heard anywhere. as it is now half the time I have trouble hearing wptf and I live in raleigh, but amin a null for their antenna even though they are 50kw  GOD I miss the old das of am when it was worth bothering with.