From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 13:10:19 -0700
Zach, yes, you can receive code practice on Echolink. Look for the ARRL
station W1AW. W1AW sends code practice several times a day on H F as well as
2 meters in the Newington area as well as Echolink. Years ago when I was
learning Morse Code, I found that listening to W1AW really helped me.
Remember what I told you. The stupid question is the one you didn't ask.
Good luck getting your General ticket. 73. Doug, N6NFF