From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 07:00:06 -0400
For that kind of money you'd be a lot better off looking for a church,
office in a building somewhere,, family member's house something where
someone doesn't mind an antenna and setup your own remote and it wouldn't
even cost that much. That's a rip off to say the least. Not to mention
something low profile even hoa's often won't complain too much about
especially if they can see it before approving or denying it.