Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 16:35:12 -0400
Definition of Class a:
(Class A) Club / non-club portable: Club or a non-club group of three or
more persons set up

specifically for Field Day. Such stations must be located in places that are
not regular station locations and must not

use facilities installed for permanent station use, or use any structure
installed permanently for Field Day. A single

licensee or trustee for the entry is responsible for the group entry. All
equipment (including antennas) must lie

within a circle whose diameter does not exceed 300 meters (1000 feet). To be
listed as Class A, all contacts must be

made with transmitter(s) and receiver(s) operating independent of commercial
power mains. Entrants whom for any

reason operate a transmitter or receiver from a commercial main for one or
more contacts will be listed separately as

Class A-Commercial.

I don't see how you meet A for two reasons: First, you are not three or more
persons with just you and your Xyl.  Second, your station is not set up in
that location specifically for Field Day.

I think the latter reason also limits you from class B although you might be
able to slide by, but I don't see how they tally the points if you are
running commercial.  To me, 1D is cleaner since you've had that antenna up
for a couple months.  It is almost like a home station except you are
sitting in an RV.

K8SP