From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:09:43 +0100
Hi Mike and All,

I've no special inside track into the various radio manufacturers, and I
just try to maintain a good relationship with the key personnel.  So far,
I've been very fortunate and privileged that folk entrust me with their
equipment for a week or so!

I think that each of us could help in the overall accessibility project by
evaluating our own equipment.  It doesn't have to be a full all aspects
review, and it doesn't have to be for a current models.  I see so much great
information exchanged via email, and then it is lost.

I'm very happy to host them on the Active Elements website.  Let's let
others know what can and cannot be used.  We all need a little help, and I'm
a firm believer that we all benefit from having the knowledge!

If you use any commercial amateur equipment, please pen a few paragraphs to
share your experiences, and I'll put them on the AE site.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals