From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:10:47 -0400
Tim.

You need to use the pf keys for this.

Here is how I am set up:

PF A key (menu 79) is set at 201.

This reads S meter in RX and power on TX.

PF B key (menu 80) is set at 202.

This reads SWR, compression, and ALC in TX.  These 3 functions are
toggled by pressing the drv/meter key just to the left of the PF B key.

Be sure the monitor function is turned off or the TX voices will not speak.

73, Steve KW3A