From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2013 06:23:40 -0500
Amy, I do remember Charlie Weaver.  He was great on Hollywood Squares with
his comedic quips.  But when it came to American history or the civil war
both of which he was very knowledgeable of, he never joked.  He came right
out with the correct answer.  I believe he owned or financed a civil war
museum in Gettysburg.

I also liked Roger Carris's insights on the old CBS features pets and
wildlife which he used to host.  But I believe both he and Charlie Weaver
have passed on now.
Harvey