From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 20:04:22 -0400
Tom,

The only things I am expert at are avoiding work and bill collectors.
I haven't really scrutinized the FD rules, but maybe there is a sub
category under class b, since  class B is 1 or 2 person portable.  Then
you have the thing that FD antennas   are supposed to be set up special
for the event, and not pre-existing.  (Not counting home stations).  I
wouldn't worry about it.  You can get bogged down on  this stuff and it
ends  up like "how many angels on the head of a pin" kind of thing.

73, have fun, Steve KW3A