From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jun 2013 14:31:25 -0400
Tom,

I think you are neither fish nor fowl for this one.  Class A is a club
or 3 or more person portable.  Class B is 1 or 2 person portable, but
both class A and B have to use non-commercial power.

Class E is home station on emergency power: battery, generator, hamster
in a wheel, etc.  While this isn't your "home" station you will be on
the power mains, so I would use 1D.

I doubt if anyone will shoot you or take your magic decoder ring if you
get it wrong.

73, Steve KW3A