From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2013 01:21:49 -0700
Hi
     Recently I noticed that the owner of the blind computing list had retired the list. Since I already have a website with the capability to have E-Mail lists, I was wondering if there is any interest in a list for blind people helping each other conquer the wide range of question that can arise when dealing with these wonderful tool that bless our lives. If you are interested, please drop me a note. I could probably get a list up and running by the end of next week.
     Thank you.

God bless,
Mark
God loves You!