From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2013 10:02:49 -0400
That's good.  Of course you should read the manual before you get too
far ahead of yourself.   If I remember right, you need to go into
Windows volume control, be sure the device is showing as active, and set
a few things to 100 percent.   Then you make your adjustments with the
front panel knobs.

Good luck, Steve  KW3A