From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 10:53:12 -0400
Moreover, I don't know *anyone* who doesn't depend on someone for something, whether blind or sighted. But Howard's right about the balance of power in such a dynamic. Whether intentional or not, it can be, and I observe, too often is, a bad situation with, as Howard says, an extreme imbalance of power. Doesn't have to be, but it can. Personally, sight is pretty low on the list of traits I'd be looking for in a life partner, but that's just me.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY