From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2013 14:13:30 -0400
Hi,
Well this is off topic but it would be nice to have a device we could put on a scooter or power wheelchair so that we could use it when we are grocery shopping.
It would work for other shopping too.
Actually I wouldn't mind if they would make a remote so someone could just use that to get a scooterstchair to go where it needs to go.
I know they have wheelchairs with remote controls but I would like a remote which would work with any scooter or chair so that someone didn't have to use the button on the device to steer it.
When my friend and I go shopping she uses the button on the device which necessitates an awkward position for her.
Colleen Roth