Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:06:51 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
They make mobile antennas like the diamond NR77, maldal makes one I don't
remember the number and others that don't need a ground plain. You can put
what ever mount you want on those including none since they have a UHF
connector, one of those double female connectors and and some decent coax
and you can zip tie it to a broom handle and stick that out the window if
you want. I have both, one I use mobile and the other is in my go kit and
they are great performers. In fact, my diamond NR-770 on the trunk of our
old car impressed a lot of people with it's performance. I don't have it on
the new car yet since it's not even a week old and I have no idea how I'm
going to route the coax but I'll figure it out if I ever get a free few
minutes which is not going to be in the next week or 2. Those antennas are
not cheap by a long shot but I'm sure there are others like that and they
may be I don't know when I got these I knew what I wanted specifically at
the time. It's been a while but I know they're still made.