Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:09:03 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
You're lucky, last time I had a radio damaged in shipment, the buyer didn't
cooperate with the post office when it was time for them to inspect the
radio , sending it back to me though I and the post office told him not to.
It's a long story but that's why I never use paypal anymore and never will
again, post office told me to do one thing, he didn't like that so filed
with paypal who told him to do another thing.