Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2014 09:37:31 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
John:

I use AVG here, and have not had any problems with it.  I have it configured
to automatically scan and update several times a week at something like 3
a.m.  My only complaint with AVG is the reminder popups about updates that
occasionally appear without notice, and make Jaws unusable until I figure
out how to turn them off.

This is a good discussion, though, since it might cause me to consider
better, and more accessible and/or blind-friendly anti-virus programs that
might be out there.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ