Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:55:57 -0300
Sender:
From:
Michael Ryan <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Steve:
Its cold, minus 14DGC, not sure on the F scale but not to cold for the email. LOL
It was something going on with the Yahoo Mail composing mail settings and it was too difficult to go and change so just dumped it for a new hot mail one instead.
I didn't think you re_oiled but wanted to clarify the cleaning. I think though that my tuner may need a little more than that as there maybe some pitting on the inductor. If that's the case, a new one is in order.
We can't seem to get around the fact that my 570's tuner will tune the vertical on 75M, with no issues but won't on any other band, while the 986 wont tune on the 75M most of the time and will the other bands.
What's also bugging me is how this popped the end of october and not right out of the box. LOL
Guess will just have to live with it as I love this vertical and if got to throw a dipole up in the trees for an 80M contact or too, well have too I guess. LOL

73:
Mike VO1AX

P S
Will listen for ya.