Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 20:12:57 -0500
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Mike,

I had sent this earlier:
Re: Tuner question
     Mike,

I thought all those BR's ment it was cold up there.

I know this has been gone over a few times recently, but I don't think
you want to "oil" anything.    The shaft that the little roller wheel
rides back
and forth on  probably has some conductive grease  on it. You don't want
to transfer any of this grease to  the contact part of the roller wheel,
or to
the  silver plated coil winding.

As I mentioned earlier, my Palstar recommends a cleaning of the coil
winding and roller  with 70% isopropyl alcohol twice a year.  I probably
do mine once
a year.  Your milage may vary.  Do what MFJ says, using the stuff MFJ
says to use, and hopefully all will be well.

I'm not aware of these things being "sealed", but  the list of things  I
don't know or understand gets longer evry day.

73, have fun in the contest.  If you hear me, stop and say hi.
Steve KW3A