Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2014 19:55:57 -0500
7bit
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Michael:

Every state has an appointed coordinator for each of their designated weeks.

It is up to the coordinator to determine how he/she wishes to recruit
operators.

Fortunately, our Michigan section leadership, and appointed coordinator for
this week,  put out a number of general requests for operators, so I jumped
at the chance.

I can't remember what state you are in, but you might want to check the ARRL
web site, and ask your State leadership to see how they are handling things.

The ARRL Centennial QSO Party web site is:

http://www.arrl.org/centennial-qso-party

I hope this info helps at least a little.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ