Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 1 Jan 2014 10:48:22 -0600
From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Same here Tom.  December NOAA stats. this morning indicated we were
several degrees below normal and several inches ahead on snow.  Two
of my least favorite indicators.  And next Monday and Tuesday we are
only going up to three or four above zero as a daily high.  That'
s awful!  Colin would probably be out in workout shorts and a t but I
am made of wimpier stuff!
happy New Year to all!