Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 7 Dec 2013 12:34:17 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
I don't have plans for this afternoon's 40-meter roundtable.  There will be
some Skywarn special event activity today, but I think we can deal with
that.  Solar flux is high, so I don't expect skip to be very long on 40
today or 20 tomorrow.
I thought I would be gone tomorrow.  But I can be here for at least the
first 15 minutes on 14258.  And if the weather gets as bad as some of the
gloom and doom predictions of freezing rain say, our Christmas concert could
be postponed and I would be on longer than that.  Won't know until tomorrow.
73

Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com