Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:33:29 -0600
Phil,

Are you using your G5RV to transmit on 160?

If so, do you short the twin lead and run it as a top loaded
vertical when you work top band?

I have a shortened sloper that I hope to hang in time for
the contest this year.

It won't be done today, however, as it is currently 22
degrees here in Jackson, Ms.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

K5XU