Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2013 21:21:26 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
If you saw my setup you'd have no idea how it works either but it does and
quite well. Not like when I had the cobra up 80 feet in the air a few years
ago when I had the land and trees to do that, but it's at least as good as
the g5RV I had running over the roof of the apartment building I lived in
last.