Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 2013 14:08:44 -0500
7bit
From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
I really didn't find it too bad learning it probably because I copied down
the front panel from icanworkthisthing.com beforehand and had other local
coaches around to help plus some on this list.  Had a mental block learning
how to set the memories but once doing it myself, it all clicked in my brain
somehow lol.

Barb K1EIR