Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:07:55 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Lowell,

I got your message twice, but that's ok, the blind-hams server is a little
slow lately.

I want to thank everyone for there supportive messages.

I'm glad that my Wife, Vicki, is doing much better and that the tree that
fell over, fell in the best possible direction.  It sure could have been
lots worse!

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]