Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2013 05:29:48 -0600
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Mike again!!!  Get contact cleaner and clean the roller inductor, the
roller, and the shaft it slides on.
Its just chemistry.  I bet the previous owner ran a lot of 75 meter phone
with high power.
Open it up and clean it until it shines, which should only take a few
squirts of contact cleaner, put the top back on and enjoy.

If you turn the tuner selection knob 180 degrees, you will have the tuner in
the bypass position.

I wonder how much RF is being absorbed inside that 25 feet of coax?

Tuning coax and vertical, might make the transmitter content but it won't do
anything at all for radiation effeciency.

---