Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 15:11:07 -0600
I agree,

The professional versions of JAWS are for professional versions of Windows
and has nothing to do with 32 vs. 64 bit, However, you do need to use the 32
bit with a 32 bit version of Windows and the 64 with 64 bit version of
Windows.

You do not have to install a 64 bit version of Windows on a 64 bit computer,
you can use the 32 bit version.  However, you cannot use the 64 bit version
of Windows on a 32 bit machine.

73

Howard #3