Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 5 Nov 2013 07:54:49 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Lloyd:

Well, that's the thing about sending CW via the computer keyboard.

I can make it work, but just do not feel comfortable right now employing it
for a longer rag-chew type of situation.

But, we'll see. ... Perhaps with some more practice, I'll find it easier
than I think it to be right now.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ