Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2013 11:14:39 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Junior:

I don't have a TW1 schematic, but a quick e-mail or call to Duane Kincade at
LDG might get you what you need.  When this topic came up once before, I
talked to him about such a schematic, and he seemed willing to share it.  I
never got the schematic, because the person from my local club who was
interested in seeing it with the idea of trying to make a similar unit got
busy with other things, but hopefully your friend's interest can be a bit
more sustained.

Here's the contact info I have:

e-mail:

Phone: