Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:15:34 -0400
7bit
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Butch, You are right, the 480 up / down buttons can't be remapped to pf
keys as the 590 and 990 can.   However there is a procedure to turn them
into cw dit and dah keys.   It isn't in a menu, but is done by holding
down one of the buttons at power up.  I don't know what happens if you
do this and go into ssb and hit a button.  Maybe just the beep that
Howard is hearing, I really don't know.

This is documented on page 41 of the manual.

73, Steve KW3A