Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 21 Sep 2013 12:35:06 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
I wrote those messages when I got to Minneapolis in August..  I discovered
that I could receive but not send.  When I got home yesterday, I hooked up
the laptop, opened my e-mail and away they went.
Good points on when the Internet and cell phones both go out.  I never
thought of it, with winter lasting from November to May, but I guess we are
kind of lucky here.  For some reason we don't even get tornados this close
to the lake.  North and south of Milwaukee, they do, but none in the city
east of 35th street since they started keeping weather records.  Their is no
reason why it couldn't happen, but it hasn't.

H T Kaufman MSW LCSW
Adaptive Technology Instructor