Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2013 10:17:28 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
    Dave:

Welcome aboard!!

You will find our group here to consist of a bunch of very friendly and
helpful blind hams who will gladly provide support and assistance as needed.

Occasionally, we even get into some interesting discussions that, for some,
may not seem directly related to ham radio, but allow us to learn other
things about list members that are avctually quite informative.

In addition, I'd like to let you know about two HF gatherings we have on the
week-ends.

One is called the east coast mid west blind ops 40-meter round table.  This
occurs every Saturday afternoon at 4 p.m. Eastern (2000 Z) on or near 7.191
MHZ lower sideband.

The other is the Cross-Country Blind Ops Net.  This occurs on Sunday
afternoons at 4 p.m. Eastern (2000 Z) on or near 14.258 MHZ upper sideband.

Please join us if you can.

We try to keep these nets going as best as we can, although sometimes, they
get pre-empted by contests or other activities.  However, we are certainly
there more often than not.

Again, welcome aboard!

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids, MI