Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:59:17 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
the best wa is to plug it into your computer. I tunes will show you all th info for  it if you click on I phone summary i think  it i thee in one of the tabs under the device selections. same place eyou see album grid and al that stuff in the popup for selecting music podcasts radio and so on  i can tel you exactly if you can't find it