Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2013 08:34:40 -0700
From:
Sarah Alawami <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Lo.. for some reaosn I got this message twice. Anyway,  yeah I could probably get a quarter wave ruber duck, but that will not fit in my bag and it's mainly for n the go stuff although I live in such a bad area I can't hit anything more then about 5 miles away which kind of sucks.  I could call AES but here they are less then helpful. They don't even sell my radio, only the big stuff like the mobiles. lol! and they didn't even know the info for their own repeater. lol! I'll give them a try though even though they are not very helpful here. I"d ratehr buy from them on line so I don't  have to deal with them over the phone lol!