Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:08:10 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
probably the internal lithium battery is bad. I tried changing it myself,
not fun but if you can find a batteries plus, or a friend who can do it, or
can do the mod to have a battery holder so you can do it next time, that's
not a bad choice. Also, it may have been done, I know a lot of people do
that. That's not a bad radio, if I used 2 meters much, I'd probably still
have one. I've had at least 5 over the years and liked them. Even when I was
staying with my now inlaws the 2 months I stayed with them a couple years
ago, in intermod valley, that and the commercial hand helds were all I could
use.