Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 10:57:15 -0500
7bit
From:
I don't know how much good this does, but I mix a concentrated saltwater
solution and pour it on the ground where I am going to place my ground rods.
I have even dug a hole where I was going to place my ground rods and then,
filled the hole with my concentrated saltwater solution, let it soak into
the ground and then, filled it up again with more saltwater solution. After
that, I pound my ground rod into the ground in the middle of the hole I dug.
This is probably way overkill, but then, I pour more saltwater solution into
the hole around the ground rod and fill the hole back up around the ground
rod with the dirt I dug up when making the hole. Yeah, this is a lot of
extra work and maybe totally unnecessary, but at least in theory, it should
give me a significantly better ground.

Ron, K8HSY

with