Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2013 08:33:29 -0700
7bit
From:
"Alan R. Downing" <[log in to unmask]>
You raise a good point Steve.  Even if you successfully clean the top of the
rod, you won't know what the condition of the rod is sub-surface.  The only
downside to replacing the old rod, is having to drive a 10 foot rod into the
ground.  Here in Arizona, that is real tough as our ground is as solid as
concrete.

Best 73

Alan R. Downing
Phoenix, AZ