Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 18 Jul 2013 05:48:05 -0400
7bit
From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Today, luck plays a role as well when there are about 10,000 people going
for each 1 opening in most fields. If you're in a specialized field you're
in a lot better shape but it costs a lot just to get in those fields,
schooling and what not. the old saying, it takes money to make money plays
in to most of it. Luck plays a role too in many instances and a whole lot of
being in the right place at the right time.