Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2013 18:16:10 -0400
From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Alan,

Although I was lucky enough to sometimes get the help I needed, there were
just as many times when I was completely on my own and had to rely on my
wits to figure things out.  I certainly don't begrudge anyone whatever
assistance they get, and I'll gratefully accept any help that comes my way,
but I certainly don't expect that help will always be there.  In fact, I
generally expect that I'll have to solve my own problems, which is pretty
much the case for everyone regardless of disabilities, real or perceived.
I'm not always successful, but I've often done better than I thought I
would, and done better than some other people thought I would.  In the long
run, that's how it is for us all.

Steve