Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 29 Jun 2013 12:33:16 -0700
7bit
From:
Doug and Sheilla Emerson <[log in to unmask]>
like others who have posted, I don't think the C-Crane radios are all
they're cracked up to be. My wife and I have the e p, s w 2 and the c c s w.
The A M     is actually pretty good. I'm happy with it. However, whatever
you do, do not, and I mean do not buy the C-Crane e p. It is j u n q u e,
junk! Doug, N6NFF