Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jun 2013 14:28:02 -0700
I bought a mac mini and could use some very basic help just to get me
started, how to configure it and so forth.  It is used and it comes up
talking, but I really don't have a clue what I'm doing, for example, where
do I go to change voice speed and so forth.  I believe it has mountain
lion, hope that is right...

I looked on the blinb cooltech, but there are 14 files going clear back to
2008, so not sure which ones to grab, and at several meg each and my
internet being slow, anyhow, thought I'd ask here.  Or if someone can
recommend a book.  Whatever, any help appreciated.

Thanks.
73
Butch
WA0VJR