Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2013 06:53:25 -0400
7bit
Sender:
From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Mike:

When we showed the video several years ago, I think those who viewed it were
actually amazed at what could be done.

And, it did give us some ideas as to how to configure antennas and rigs to
minimize interference within the small field day perimeter.

Plus, I think it did quell curiosity as to how in the world a 29A set-up can
even be done in the first place.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ